AquaPoppy Designs

26 November 2007

Too Cute

It isn't even 8am and Evan has already done a couple of the funniest things. He just cracks me up!

First of all, he was sitting on my bed this morning while Matt was getting ready for work. All of a sudden he says, "Matt! Matt! Maaaattt!" He knows Matt wants him to say "Daddy" so he usually he calls him "Dad". It drives Matt crazy. So when Matt said, "Are you calling me Matt?" Evan just started rolling. I guess he cracks himself up also!

Then later on, I had just ordered a train set online (I got it for a great deal here) and it was still on my screen. Evan walked in and said "Too, Too" (his version of Choo Choo) and then proceeded to walk to my purse, get out my check card and gave it to me. I am not sure, but I think he was wanted to buy that "Too Too"!

I am working on getting video on this blog. I lost the book to our camcorder but how hard can it be?? Ha!

No comments: