AquaPoppy Designs

02 November 2007

So much for consistency...

I can't believe it has been over three weeks since I last posted. I promised myself I would update at least once a week...I will try again. But in my defense, A LOT has been going on.

First of all, Matt's assistant told us about a house around the corner from her that went up for sale. We went and looked at it and we loved it! It was everything we wanted and for a great price. It has been completely redone and we can move in without doing a thing. And it even has a red room...just like my house now. We put in an offer and we got it.

Here it is:



And here is the red room:



We were supposed to close on December 7th, but then our house sold yesterday (after only five days on the market) and the buyer wants to close on the 13th, less than two weeks away.

I am pretty excited but at the same time, it has really hit me that I am moving away and my family won't be a short car drive away. I know Evan has really filled a void that was left by Julia's death and I hate that I am taking him away from everyone. But we will still only be an hour away and Matt makes the trip everyday right now. I can definitely make it once or twice a week!

And it the midst of all these happenings, we went to Colorado for a few days to visit some friends. Evan was able to go trick or treating with Anna and Addison and we visited the Butterfly Pavillion for Bug-A-Boo. Evan absolutely loved it! What is it about little boys that they LOVE bugs? The creepier and crawlier the better! I was going to post some pictures but for some reason my camera says the memory card must be formatted. But if I do that, I will lose all of my pictures! AAAHHH!

No comments: