AquaPoppy Designs

19 November 2007

Yesterday was Julia's birthday. She would have been 23. I don't know which is harder to believe...that she was supposed to be 23 and it would have been her first year of college or the fact that she isn't here to celebrate her 23rd. I spent a lot of time yesterday reflecting on the "might have been's". What her career would be, where she would live, if she would be married or engaged. The one thing I know for sure is she would have been absolutely crazy about Evan and would be a huge part of his life.

Our family went out to the cemetery yesterday about 3 pm. We were there for over an hour just reminising, laughing, getting teary-eyed at times. The balloon release was just gorgeous. Definitely the best one yet. The sky was so clear and the balloons just soared. I wish I would have taken a picture but I didn't think of it at the time.

Anyway,

Happy Birthday Jules!! I miss you so very much and love you even more. Thank you for sharing your light with me.

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3


One of the last pictures taken. It was at my wedding and I always wonder what she was thinking.


Julia, me and Sabrina. I know the three of us don't really look alike (nor are we that glaringly white.). But if you look really close you can definitely see some Osborn features we all share.



Julia's senior picture.


Classic Jules, just the way I remember her.

No comments: