AquaPoppy Designs

03 March 2008

Time flies...

Everytime I promise I will do better on the whole blogging thing...it gets worse. So no promises today :)

It has been really busy around our house lately. Since moving in almost three months ago, Matt and I have gotten busy and started hanging pictures and decorations and just putting our touch on things. It is starting to look like our home. Not just a place with our furniture in it. And I think Evan can tell the difference. You could tell the poor little guy was having a rough time adjusting for a while but no more. He is really in his element here and it is so fun to watch him take over the place.

It has been so cold and the weather has been so yucky, we really haven't gotten out to meet many people. So after thinking about it for a long time, Evan and I went and toured a Parents' Day Out program. It had been recommended by a few of Matt's patients and I was really impressed. So his first day of "school" will be on March 28. He will go half a day on Fridays. For his age, they focus on self-help and communication skills. Even though I think it will be really hard on me, I think Evan is really going to benefit from it.

And speaking of the little bambino...here are a few recent pictures.


Dad's Little Helper...How did we ever make it without him?


Evan's favorite new game? Hide from Mom! And unfortunately, he is getting pretty good at it.


Wiped out after a day at Ma's.


Yes, he put that outfit together himself.


Thanks Nana for the tub crayons. Fun for Evan, fun for mom!

No comments: