AquaPoppy Designs

26 March 2008

Our Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year. At first we were just going to spend it at home, but Matt decided he wanted to go check on my dad (he just had knee surgery) so we ended up spending the day at my parents. But the best part for me was that we went to our old church in Tulsa for Easter Mass. I tell you I nearly cried seeing all the people I know there. After my near emotional outburst, Matt said we might start driving in every Sunday.

Last week, Aunt Clydella sent an Easter basket FULL of chocolate goodies. Evan knew it was for him and he has started bargaining with me for more of the chocolate! I didn't know they could figure out the art of negotiation at such a young age...




And of course, we didn't take any family pictures while we were all dressed up. But if it doesn't rain this afternoon, I think Evan and I will do a photoshoot so you can see how spiffy he looked.

No comments: