AquaPoppy Designs

22 March 2008

Reasons Why



With every passing stage Evan goes through, I always claim it is my new favorite. Well, {almost} twenty-two months and the same goes. Here are a few of the reasons why I love this age.

~You can ask this kid almost anything and his answer is almost always "sure". "Will you help me clean up your room?" "Sure". "Are you ready for a nap?" "Sure". I know it won't last forever, but right now it is wonderful!

~He is so affectionate. He will ask for me to pick him up and then he will just pat my face or play with my hair. So precious.

~He is a dancin' fool. If you turn music on...this boy will move.

~Coloring is his favorite pasttime. We can spend almost an hour every morning coloring. He takes it very, very seriously.

~He says the cutest things. First of all he says "please" and "thank you", and I am so proud of that. But my favorite thing he says is "sorry". He knows exactly when to say it...right after he has done something he wasn't supposed to do.

~When he picks up a ball, all I can say is watch out. He shouts "PASS" after he has already hurled it at you.

~He has definite opinions about EVERYTHING. I am convinced this is why it is called the "terrible two's". He isn't a bad kid, but he knows exactly what he wants to wear, what he wants to eat, where he wants to go and what he wants to watch and he is willing to put a fight up for it.

No comments: