AquaPoppy Designs

11 March 2008

Dancin'

This past weekend was my sister-in-law's wedding. But my son stole the spotlight...at the reception at least. The moment we walked in, he spotted the wooden dance floor and went over to check it out. A few walks around the perimeter and then he let loose. He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't do anything but dance. And when he would do the twist, he would twist his upper body and then stop. Then he would twist he lower body. Never both at the same time. Then he started breakdancing. How did he even know how to breakdance?

By the time we were ready to leave, Evan was a sweaty mess. Hair in every direction. I was so proud!!! Matt and I are both shy by nature and I always hoped my children would be less timid and more outgoing. Well after Saturday's display...I have no worries!

No comments: