AquaPoppy Designs

12 September 2008

Say Cheese!

Monday was Libby's one month check up with the pediatrician. She now weighs 8.13 lbs and is measuring 21 inches. Both put her in the 50%! It doesn't really surprise me...she eats like there is no tomorrow. Her hips also are right where they are supposed to be. I had been a bit nervous because she still had those frog legs at four weeks (which is caused by her being breech). However, they really started straightening out last week and the doctor says that for now, everything looks good!

Today, I arranged for Wil, a photographer, to come to our house to take Libby's one-month photos and to attempt to get a couple of pictures of both Evan and Libby together. It was a disaster, at least in terms of results. Evan followed Wil around the entire session with his "Nemo" camera. And everytime Wil took a shot, Evan took one also. So you can just imagine when it was time for Evan to get in the pictures. I don't know why I have two kids that seem to hate being photographed. The actual pictures turned out so badly that Wil didn't even charge me the entire sitting fee...hopefully at least one picture turns out so I can have Libby's birth announcements made.

No comments: