AquaPoppy Designs

07 September 2008

My Turn!

Well, I am finally getting the chance to post. Not only do I lose my husband during football season, I apparently lose the right to internet due to fantasy football!

This weekend was the third annual golf tournament to raise money for Julia's scholarship. It kind of snuck up on me because I didn't help organize it at all this year due to my pregnancy. But from what I can tell, it was an absolute success due to all of the wonderful friends and family that turned out.

Evan went early with my mom so he could help out (that is a very big thing to him these days...he loves to help) but I didn't show up until 11 am. It was kind of cool and had rained, which was perfect weather for the golfers but I wanted to let it warm up before I took Libby out. We still made it in time to see Matt accept the prize for SECOND PLACE!! His team actually tied for first but due to the tie-breaker, they were awarded second. Either way, I think it is awesome and I am very proud of Matt!

It is late and I need to go to bed but I can't resist adding a couple of pictures of the kiddos...

Libby in her fancy dress.


I told Evan to look handsome for me and this is what I got. I think he's got it down!


Evan was so tired after the tournament but didn't want to take a nap. He finally went up to Nana, put his head on her shoulder and whispered, "I am so tired". He then fell asleep sitting up. It was so sweet!

No comments: