AquaPoppy Designs

01 September 2008

Better Late Than Never...

Miss Elizabeth Paige is here!


Libby arrived on August 4th at 10:36 am. Even though she was a preemie, she still weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long!

I feel terrible that this post is coming as she turns one month old but we will celebrate by posting some pictures of the little one!

Such a proud daddy!


Because Libby had jaundice, she had to be supplemented. Matt took care of all the supplemental feedings...a huge feat because it took infinite amounts of patience!


What a great big brother!


The little lady.


This makes my heart melt!


Our new little family.


So with the arrival of Libby, I am more anxious than ever to really document her and Evan as they are growing up. Everyday Evan surprises me with his funny observations and sweet ways and I am terrified I am going to forget them. The baby book thing just doesn't really work for me so here is hoping that I finally start using this blog regularly and use it to capture all of my favorite memories!

No comments: