AquaPoppy Designs

28 December 2009

Visit with Santa

Or should I say visits??

Last night we headed to Utica Square to visit with Santa. Not only is he the best lookin' Santa around, he is in a little bitty house that I think mesmerizes the little ones.

So Evan popped in first. This year, he climbed right up into Santa's lap. He also proceeded to tell Santa all he wanted for Christmas was a Buzz Lightyear costume. What???? He had mentioned it once or twice before, but I really thought it was because his friend Andrew had one. And that was not one of the items I had purchased for the little rascal.



As I am reeling from this revelation, it is now Libby's turn. I think this picture is worth a thousand words.



In an attempt to calm her down, we took a stroll looking at all the lights and ended up eating dinner at Olive Garden (which, by the way, is what I miss the most about Tulsa...not necessarily Olive Garden, but just all the great places in general). As we are heading back, Evan decides to go for round #2 with St. Nick. He plops right down and proceeds to announce he would also like a Woody costume. At this point, I feel like I don't know my son at all.



After our second visit with Santa, in which Libby passed, we walked through Utica Square to look at all of their lights and displays. Evan is really into nutcrackers so we had to study each one up close.




Libby started to get antsy and cold so Matt stopped in Pottery Barn Kids to browse and let her play for a few minutes while Evan and I finished walking around. Matt snapped a few pictures of the little diva playing around...






For some reason, I never pictured my daughter as a domestic fashionista.

No comments: