AquaPoppy Designs

18 December 2009

A Little Reunion

This morning, we headed to Sapulpa for a little reunion with some of my longtime friends. Annalisa organized a little get together for us girls with crafts and snacks for the little ones. I had such a great time catching up with these girls. And it was so great to see all of our kids hang out and get along (well, except for the major fit Evan just had to throw. Why is it always my kid??).

Anyway, here is a picture of all the babies: Libby, Laila, Crew and Bryn.



Libby and Crew are either four or five days apart. It is funny because when I was 32 weeks pregnant and they were wheeling me out of the doctor's office, I saw Amy, Crew's mom, on the way. I asked the nurse to stop but that lady wasn't stopping until we were at labor and delivery. And it ended up that even though Crew and Libby were due four weeks apart, they were born four days apart. And Amy checked out of the hospital on Sunday and I checked in on Monday.

And here is a picture of all of the kiddos: Libby, Evan, Pepper, Crew, Landon, Will, Ava and little Laila.


Evan crafting it up...


And Libby and Laila playing together. It is so exciting when you catch the babies starting to really interact and play with one another.



And I am so glad Laila seems to like Libby because she certainly doesn't care for me!

No comments: