AquaPoppy Designs

19 June 2008

Pregnancy Update

Thanks for the emails showing concern about my rough week last week. I am just glad to report that I am doing MUCH better. After my follow-up, my bladder infection was all cleared up and my glucose test came back at 135 (which really doesn't mean much to me, but I don't have to do the 3 hour test so I guess it means "GOOD"!). My blood work did show that I am severely anemic, just like I was with Evan. I didn't even really notice so hopefully a few doses of iron and I will be feeling like Wonder Woman!

After my rant, my doctor's office/lab messed up two more things...which is just so frustrating now that I live 45-minutes away. They didn't do my antibodies screen either time I was at the lab, therefore they couldn't give me my rhogham shot (which is necessary at 28 weeks if you are RH-). My doctor called me personally to apologize so I am just going to be thankful everything is okay and stop feeling so put out! Easier said than done, huh? So I went to the lab yesterday for the third time and hopefully they got all they need from me!

Well, Little E and I are off to the zoo. Since we are finally going in the morning (as opposed to after his nap in the afternoon), I am going to surprise him with a train ride. Hopefully, I will have some good pictures to post tomorrow!

No comments: