AquaPoppy Designs

17 June 2008

Dad's Day

Even though it is belated, I wanted to shout out Happy Father's Day!


Thank you to my wonderful hubby for being the best dad to Evan that I could ever hope for. Sometimes I don't realize how lucky I am for Evan to have such an involved father but when I talk to some of my friends, I see that Matt does so much for and with Evan. They have so much father and son time and Evan knows exactly what that means. I get a wave good bye and then the rest of the day is just the boys. They work in the yard together all the time (and Evan has his very own set of "real" yard tools) and go out to breakfast at Eggberts at least once a weekend. And Dad puts Evan down to bed every night. Bath time, couch time and then bed time. If I even try to be part of the "ritual" they both look at me like I am crazy! Evan and I are both very blessed indeed! And I know Evan will be an awesome father someday...how could he not with an example like that?

No comments: