AquaPoppy Designs

07 April 2008

First Day of School

Geez I am so behind on blogging and so much has happened in the past week. I am going to attempt to catch up today.

First of all...Evan had his first day of school. I hung around for about 25 minutes (the teacher's suggestion) while all of the kids arrived and let Evan explore and get somewhat comfortable in the classroom.

However, I had to pry the kid off of me when I left and he was just screaming when I left. It was definitely one of the hardest things I have ever done as a mother and believe me, when I was sitting out in my car, I was wondering if I had done the right thing. I mean, he isn't even two yet.

They called me about 20 minutes later to let me know he was no longer crying and when I picked him up, he was a little clingy but seemed okay. And when I asked him, "Who had fun at school today?", the little guy proudly raised his hand...

No comments: