AquaPoppy Designs

15 December 2008

Winter Wonderland

Friday night, we took the kids to the Wonderland of Lights at Woolaroc. Evan and Libby got to visit with Santa and we took a little tour through the museum. Evan really enjoyed the museum this time around, especially the Indian villages and the horse wagon exhibits. I think each time we go, he is going to show even more interest. There were thousands of lights on the grounds so it was really beautiful. But our favorite part was when we were leaving. The Holiday Horseman was absolutely gorgeous. An Indian warrior riding his horse, outlined in white lights. I know I am not doing it any justice (and we didn't get a picture) but trust me, it was stunning!

Not really sure what to think of this guy...

She knew how to get on Santa's good side...just look cute.



I am pretty sure you are NOT supposed to play on this 150 year old wagon.

Taking a little break.

Finally warming up to the old guy...

No comments: