AquaPoppy Designs

21 May 2008

A Recipe

I am by no means a great cook but I love to experiment and try new recipes. I thought I might start sharing the ones that Matt rates 4 and 5 stars. Those are the only ones I ever consider making again. Thank goodness Matt doesn't mind what I call the Stephanie Surprises!


Chicken Ravioli with Ancho Cream Sauce
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade
Servings 4 Start to Finish 20 minutes

2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated chicken and roasted garlic ravioli, Buitoni®

1 jar (16-ounce) Alfredo sauce, Classico®

1 can (14.5-ounce) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, Muir Glen®

1½ teaspoons ancho chile powder, McCormick®

½ teaspoon poultry seasoning, McCormick®

Shredded Parmesan cheese, Kraft®

1.In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain well; return to hot pot. Cover; keep warm.
2.Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, chile powder and poultry seasoning. Bring to a simmer over medium heat; reduce heat to low.
3.Toss warm ravioli with sauce. Remove from heat. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese.

Matt’s Rating: ****1/2

No comments: