AquaPoppy Designs

01 January 2008

It has been so long since I last posted, I don't even know where to begin. And honestly, I really don't have time to post now. But I uploaded some photos and it reminded me to start writing. So I am probably going to post several times about different random events. And they most likely won't be in order.

Anyway, the picture that reminded me.



It sounds sad but I had just been waiting for the day Evan and I ended up in the ER. He is all boy and I knew it was just a matter of time before he required stitches or broke a bone or something. It happened the day before we moved. He was running through the house, missed the one step in the entire house and split his chin open. And I have to say, now that it has happened, I can breathe a little easier!

No comments: