AquaPoppy Designs

09 December 2010

Christmas Greetings

What is one of one of my absolute favorite parts of the holidays?? The CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! I love getting them and I love sending them. For a girl who could spend hours and hours looking at fonts and papers, selecting the perfect card is my idea of heaven (although, poor Matt considers it torture)! I was really hoping to get some photos to use for our holiday cards while we were at Woolaroc but those three pictures were all I got. So I think I will be using some that everyone has already seen but at least they are good pictures...which is hard to come by when you are dealing with a four and a two year old.

This year Shutterfly is offering free Christmas cards to bloggers...and I have been spending too much time studying all of the fabulous options.

Even though I am on Shutterfly weekly for photo storage, it has probably been years since I even looked at their card selection. For some reason, I thought they only offered the cards that are printed on glossy photo paper. I knew they had some great options but I don't really care for that style when it comes to holiday cards. I much prefer using matte stock paper. So guess what I found? Shutterfly now has a stationary line and it is printed on heavy cardstock and there is no gloss to be found. And there are 382 cards to choose from!!!

Take a peek:






I can not wait for you all to get our Christmas card in the mail this year!!

I not only use Shutterfly to photo share, I also use them for our photo books. Check out our latest here:

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments: