AquaPoppy Designs

13 June 2010

Another Day at the Zoo

I have probably mentioned it before (and surely you have noticed), we go to the zoo all. the. time. We have a family membership so I feel like we can go and kill a couple of hours and not feel like we have to see the whole zoo. We usually just pick three or four animals that we really want to see (Evan always picks the chimps and lions and I always pick the giraffe so those three are just given at this point. But once in a while, we like to shake things up and add something new to the mix.

We went with our friend Elaina so we had to do the monkey photo op...



And I always have to try to get at least one good photo of Libby having a good time...



But today was the first time Evan has EVER ridden one of our zoo friends...



I was so proud of the little guy because this is a little out of his comfort zone. And he was so proud of himself. He loved that he got to ride on a bible animal!!

No comments: