AquaPoppy Designs

05 April 2010

Libby Paige!

We seem to be using the middle name a lot lately with our twenty month old. While as sweet and happy as can be, she can also be the most ornery, stubborn and defiant little thing ever. In other words, everything Evan is not.

I have never really worried about Evan doing something he shouldn't do...because I know he won't do it. However, I am going to have to step it up for the little miss.

Today, I hear Evan yelling at me to get to the bathroom quick. I was just in the next room putting away laundry. As I came around the corner, this is what I saw:



Matt had worked on this wall ALL weekend. He had shut the door but when Evan went in there to do his business, he didn't know he needed the shut the door when he was finished.

It was impossible to get on to her. She was so proud of her work of art.

No comments: