AquaPoppy Designs

21 February 2010

What Are You Talking About???

Last night, Matt was trying to tell me about one of his patients and some of the difficulties she was having. Evan was trying to interrupt but we were ignoring him just so we could finish the conversation. He might not say a word for an hour but the minute Matt and I try to have a conversation, he appears out of nowhere ready to provide his two-cents.

Finally, Evan becomes completely exasperated we are not listening to him. He runs around the coffee table and says, "I don't know what is going on!!! What are you talking about?"

He then starts in with a litany of questions, fired off in rapid succession:

"Who fell?"
"Where did she fall from?"
"Did she trip?"
"Did she get hurt?"
"What did she hurt?"
"Is she going to be ok?"
"Are you going to help her?"

Curious is good...I guess. And I just hope this post is half as funny as Evan was last night.

No comments: