AquaPoppy Designs

04 August 2009

Zoo Day!! Again...

I know there are a ton of zoo pictures on here...since we seriously go all of the time (especially since we buy a family membership and it is just a great way to spend the afternoon).

Since she is now a big girl, Libby had her first ride on the merry go round. And even though Evan has ridden dozens of times, they were both sporting faces of fear. Looking back, I kind of feel like a mean mom. Especially since I was trying to hold onto both of them while snapping memories of their seemingly terrifying moment.





One thing I don't understand about our trips to the zoo is the fact that both of my children will play on the playground forever if I would let them. We could play on the playground here in B'ville. But the zoo playground is the playground of choice.

Even though Libby isn't walking quite yet but she is really having fun cruising around and observing everyone else.




Uh oh! The string bean is about to lose his drawers...

Can you tell Evan totally staged this picture??



And here is her highness, tired of observing, and on her way to show off her stuff. Seriously, this child's antics can make my heart stop!

No comments: