AquaPoppy Designs

19 June 2009

Day of Fun

Yesterday, Evan had his first dentist appointment. He went in without a care in the world. I had been talking it up so he was actually really excited. However, I was a nervous wreck. I was so nervous he might have a cavity and I just couldn't stand the thought of a drill in my baby's mouth.

They don't recommend the parents go back with the little ones and it was so hard to watch him take off looking so grown up. There was a little window so I could peek in and this is what I saw.




He just couldn't take his eyes off the movie.



Luckily, we were cavity free and Evan had a really good experience. Obviously, I am not a fan of the dentist and I was so worried for Evan but he is actually excited to go back!!

Since we had dropped Libby off with my mom, I decided to just take the entire day and have a day of fun. Just me and Evan. Our first stop was Mardel's to pick up Larry Boy and his Larry Mobile. Evan had been wanting it for a while (he alternates between Batman and Larry Boy)and I had promised if he did well at the dentist, we would go pick it up. From there, we headed to lunch at Casa Bonita. Evan had never been before and he loved it!!!



We probably spent over an hour just playing the games. It was great to go during the week because there was only one other family there.







And this just cracked me up. As you can tell, Evan was really getting into riding the motorcycle and I was just taking some pictures of him enjoying himself. I then noticed he had never gotten past the starting point. So funny!!



I can't figure out how to flip the video so it is kind of hard to see. Sorry!

No comments: