AquaPoppy Designs

11 March 2009

Down South

Last week, Matt had a continuing education course in the Dallas area so the kids and I decided to tag along.

Unfortunately, the first night we were in town, Evan had a bit of a stomach bug but after a VERY long nap on the second day, he seemed to be back to his usual self. I feel that it is important to note that the number of times I have been thrown up on has now doubled. Why, oh why do my kids prefer me as their target than say, oh, anything else??

So while Matt was in class, we did some shopping (Ikea!) and catching up with old friends (hi Carmen, Michael O' and all of Dainyell's crew!). We took Evan out to eat at the Rainforest Cafe and to end our trip, we stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge. I was a little worried there wouldn't be much for Evan to do, but he LOVED it. And Libby truly seemed to enjoy it just as much as big brother. We can't wait to go back.

This was actually after our time at the water park. Can you tell they all are exhausted?


A sweet lady offered to take a family picture for us.


Doesn't Miss Libby look sassy in her little swimsuit?




Evan had a blast playing in the wave pool, just running around.


Evan loved shooting at everyone but refused to actually sit on the "wave runner".


Another one of of my handsome little fella ...


and the cutie patootie.

No comments: