AquaPoppy Designs

03 February 2009

Ice!!

All bundled up...


Daddy and Evan playing in the snow

And of course, I had to add a picture of the little Miss even though she didn't get to play out in the snow!



Last week, we had an ice storm. Normally, this sort of thing doesn't bother me much because I just don't get out in it. Especially with the two little ones. But this time, Evan had a doctor appointment in Tulsa that we had been waiting for for almost five months. Since the storm wasn't supposed to hit until the afternoon, we decided to try and make it. Unfortunately, it started icing up on our way back and what is normally a 45 minute drive took three hours!!! It was awful and I have never been so mad at myself for having my babies out in such a mess. They were real troopers though. Evan only asked five times why we weren't going up the hill and Libby never cried even though it was time for her to eat again.

Believe me, the only time you will see us out in yucky weather will be in our yard!

No comments: