AquaPoppy Designs

18 January 2009

Movie Time

Matt took Evan to see Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa today. Libby and I had headed to Edmond to go to a baby shower so Matt decided it would be a perfect opportunity for Evan's first trip to the movie theater. I was a little nervous Evan might be so excited he would talk through the entire movie.

Was I ever wrong! Evan never moved. His eyes were huge as the movie started and he sat on the edge of the seat through the entire movie. He never said a word!! He wouldn't even eat his Skittles! He just sat there in awe.

When they got out of the movie, Matt called to let me know how it went and we were just then leaving Edmond (I got a little lost on the search for food!). So....they went and watched it again!

And Evan acted the exact same way the second time around.

I can't wait until it is my turn to take him and witness it myself.

No comments: